Categories of personal information we process
We collect many types of information from and about our website users, including, for example:
- Information we collect when browsing our websites, including IP addresses, cookies and web beacons;
- Name and surname, contact details, mailings and copies of mail (including e-mail addresses) if you contact us and access online Armored Panda services.
Usage details, IP addresses, cookies and other technologies
- Usage details and IP addresses. We can collect statistical information about the equipment, actions and browsers of our website users. This information derives from your visit and navigation on the Site. Information may include, for example: (a) traffic, logbook data and other communication data; (b) information on the resources you access; and (c) information about your computer and Internet connection (for example, including your IP address, operating system and browser type) for system administration.
- Cookies. We can get information about your general use of the Internet using cookies. A cookie is a small file stored on your computer’s hard drive. Using Cookies helps us improve our Site and offer a better and more personalized service, which allows us to:
– Estimate the size of the audience and patterns of use;
– Store information about your preferences, which allows us to personalize the sites according to your individual interests;
– Recognize you when you return to our Site.
- Web beacons. Some pages of the Site may contain electronic images known as web beacons (also called single pixel gifs). Web beacons allow the Company to collect certain information about the users of the Site, including, for example, the number of users accessing each webpage, traffic data, logbook data and other communication data, information about accessing resources and information about the user’s computer and Internet connection (including IP addresses, operating systems, and browser type). Web beacons are not used to access your personal information on the Site, are used only to compile aggregate site usage statistics and to check the integrity of the system and the server.
We use the information we collect about you or that you provide us, including personal information, for the following purposes:
- To present the Site and its content in an appropriate and efficient way for you and your computer;
- To provide you with the information you request;
- To let you know about our new services and products, or the changes made to them, including direct marketing;
- Compiling user statistics;
- Security and improvement of our Site.